President Trump

Local, State, National and International Politics

President Trump

Postby ozarksace » Thu May 18, 2017 2:26 am

How is the new president doing so far?
ozarksace

Re: President Trump

Postby FAADAN » Thu May 18, 2017 5:30 am

ozarksace wrote:How is the new president doing so far?

Ask the Democrats or the establishment Republicans and he needs to be gone. He must be doing great.
Gridlock is Good
FAADAN
Local Gold
Local Gold

Postby BIG JOSE » Thu May 18, 2017 10:10 am

Well so far he has been a complete failure. I think his comeback is when he tries to kill SOC SEC or starts n new war....
:smoking: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Mark Twain
BIG JOSE
Local Gold
Local Gold

Postby FAADAN » Thu May 18, 2017 8:51 pm

BIG JOSE wrote:Well so far he has been a complete failure. I think his comeback is when he tries to kill SOC SEC or starts n new war....
:smoking: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

As I said above, he must be doing great.
Gridlock is Good
FAADAN
Local Gold
Local Gold

Postby skeeter » Fri May 19, 2017 6:16 am

The organized and well-funded post-election opposition to Trump by the butt-hurt Libturds and the same groups' rioting, protests, rabble-rousing and disruptions and dominations of "Town Hall" meetings is possibly the first of their kind in U.S. History.

What I want to know is where is the "Special Prosecutor" for Hillary Clinton....the loser ? :ponder:
skeeter
Local Gold
Local Gold

Postby FAADAN » Fri May 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Everyone should be concerned when the media of the country make a concerted effort to overthrow the government and the legally elected President of the country. This is a first in my lifetime.

Harvard Study Reveals Huge Extent of Anti-Trump Media Bias

A major new study out of Harvard University has revealed the true extent of the mainstream media’s bias against Donald Trump.

Academics at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzed coverage from Trump’s first 100 days in office across 10 major TV and print outlets.

They found that the tone of some outlets was negative in as many as 98% of reports, significantly more hostile than the first 100 days of the three previous administrations:

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/harvard ... edia-bias/
Gridlock is Good
FAADAN
Local Gold
Local Gold

Postby Mack » Fri May 19, 2017 1:01 pm

FAADAN wrote:Everyone should be concerned when the media of the country make a concerted effort to overthrow the government and the legally elected President of the country. This is a first in my lifetime.

Trump isn't my favorite by a long shot and he needs to get off social media. But you are correct, 95% of the media is trying to drive the direction of the country. and that's scary. They assumed HRC had it in the bag and when she lost, this is what you get. However, Donald hasn't done much to help himself. His advisers are either really bad or he just doesn't listen to them. It's probably a combination of both.
Mack
Local Silver
Local Silver

Return to Political Arena