TRUMP 9

Local, State, National and International Politics

TRUMP 9

Postby BIG JOSE » Sun May 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Mark Twain
BIG JOSE
Local Gold
Local Gold

Re: TRUMP 9

Postby FAADAN » Tue May 30, 2017 5:55 am

Like I really care what a liberal German thinks about Trump and this country. This article is simply one man's opinion and a very poorly informed opinion at that.
Gridlock is Good
FAADAN
Local Gold
Local Gold

Postby skeeter » Tue May 30, 2017 6:42 am

Wow Wolfie, you really swallow this crap ? :shock: An editorial by some Kraut in "Der Speigel" ( The Mirror )which is the laughingstock of Germany and only believed by the usual same under-informed we have in this Country ? :wall:

Merkel-the-idiot is in such huge trouble in Germany that the Social Democrats just may oust her ultra-lib, bleeding heart butt in this year's elections for having opened the doors to Germany's borders and allowed all the terrorist-embedded refugees free, un-vetted entry into their Country.

The candidate for the Social Democrats, Martin ( I know nothing ) Shulz has joined Merkel in expressing hate for President Trump because he dares to suggest that members of NATO should FINALLY shoulder the financial burden(s) of providing for their own Defense instead of relying on Uncle Sam and his taxpayers to keep them safe from Russia.
skeeter
Local Gold
Local Gold

Postby BIG JOSE » Tue May 30, 2017 10:43 am

How about the BBC for a news outlet......
:tup: :tup:
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Mark Twain
BIG JOSE
Local Gold
Local Gold

Postby Mack » Tue May 30, 2017 12:28 pm

As much as I dislike Trump, I really don't give a rat's arse what anyone in Europe thinks of the US. Obama said he wanted us to be more like them and they loved him for it. We've bailed their arse out way too many times. France and Germany as getting pissy because Trump called them out on NATO and rightly so. Merkel's statement over the weekend were proof. They are going to have step up their own military because they can't rely on us?? She confirmed Trump's accusations.
Mack
Local Silver
Local Silver

Postby skeeter » Tue May 30, 2017 7:03 pm

BIG JOSE wrote:How about the BBC for a news outlet......
:tup: :tup:

Almost anything is better than an "EDITORIAL OPINION" from Spiegel. An EDITORIAL OPINION is not, and never will be a "news outlet".
skeeter
Local Gold
Local Gold

Return to Political Arena